PowerUP Your Leadership Presence: How to Beat Impostor Syndrome
Do You Feel Like An Impostor?
- Have you ever felt like you’re merely pretending at your skills, expertise, or talents?
- Do you worry that others will “unmask” you as a fraud?
- Have you questioned whether your success is truly earned, regardless of evidence to the contrary?
All leaders, business owners, and entrepreneurs have encountered challenges, setbacks, and moments of doubt throughout their careers. It’s a natural part of the business journey. At times, these routine obstacles can shake your confidence and create self-doubt – a feeling that’s not uncommon.
If feelings of unworthiness, self-blame, and negativity persist, you might be experiencing something more profound – impostor syndrome. Impostor syndrome doesn’t discriminate; it affects individuals from all walks of life and at every level of success. This constant self-questioning can erode your confidence, limit opportunities, and leave you drained.
Such doubts can have a profound impact on:
- your business performance and effectiveness
- prevent you from reaching your true potential and
- can even hold you back from personal milestones beyond the workplace.
Research conducted by Pauline R. Clance and Suzanne A. Imes indicates as many as 70% of us will experience impostor syndrome at some stage in our lifetime.
According to KPMG’s Advancing the Future of Women in Business Summit Report, impostor syndrome is one of the most prevalent yet least discussed challenges professionals face today.
KPMG’s research has shown that:
- 75% of surveyed women leaders across industries have experienced impostor syndrome in their careers;
- 85% of women hesitate to share their struggles at work due to the fear of being perceived as weak and
- less than 5% of employers actively address impostor syndrome within their teams.
Other research has also shown that impostor syndrome costs organizations approximately $3,400 on lost productivity per employee each year.
PowerUP Your Leadership Presence: How to Beat Impostor Syndrome
Empower Yourself for Success
The good news is that there are effective ways to beat impostor syndrome that can be applied both for individuals and with teams in the workplace.
Our PowerUP Your Leadership Presence: How to Beat Impostor Syndrome program is designed to help you develop strategies to combat impostor syndrome and cultivate self-worth and self-confidence which are essential foundations for overall well-being and success in life.
PowerUp Program Description
In this two-part LIVE, highly interactive, and introspective webinar series, participants will work with a group of like-minded individuals who want to better understand how to manage impostor syndrome to increase their leadership presence. Please note: Live attendance is required. There will be NO recordings.
This program will help you to:
- Increase self-confidence and self-worth
- Maintain a consistent positive mindset using mental fitness muscles
- Reach a deeper connection and relationship with self
- Improve performance and leadership presence
- Foster better personal and professional relationships
- Improve overall well-being, health and vitality
At the end of this workshop, participants will learn:
Program Learning Objectives
Module 1 – What is Impostor Syndrome
- Recognize how impostor syndrome is holding you back from achieving your potential in your personal and professional life.
- Introduce Positive Intelligence to understand the source of your negative emotions as saboteurs.
Module 2 – Build Your Confidence
- Employ practical methods to raise your confidence to be in the best position to succeed.
- Learn where your saboteurs rank in terms of impact in your personal and professional life.
Module 3 – Explore Three Ways to Manage Impostor Syndrome
- Discover the three core mental fitness muscles required for a positive mindset.
- Explore strategies to combat impostor syndrome, recognize your true worth and acknowledge your achievements.
Module 4 – Plan for Your Success
- Create an action plan to support you in achieving your goals in developing your leadership presence by managing impostor syndrome.
Module 5 – Next Steps
- Consolidate your learning and key takeaways.
This Program is for women who are:
- New or seasoned leaders in corporate positions
- Entrepreneurs and Solopreneurs
- Business owners
- Board members
- Formal and informal leaders
- Formal and informal brand influencers
- Communications Specialists
Take Action Today
Don’t let impostor syndrome hold you back any longer. Enroll in our program and take the first step towards unleashing your true leadership potential. Together, we’ll help you build the self-assurance you need to excel in your career and life.
- Part 1: February 15, 2024 – 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Part 2: February 20, 2024 – 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Duration: each part is of a duration of three hours for a total of six hours
- Format: Live virtual event via Zoom
- $499 US early bird pricing through midnight, January 31, 2024
- $649 US Starting February 1, 2024
Ready to Break Free from Impostor Syndrome?
Secure your spot now and invest in your personal and professional growth. Embrace the journey towards becoming the confident, empowered leader you’re meant to be. Enroll today and step into a future of success!
Sorry, this event is no longer for sale.
About the Facilitators
Marielle Gauthier, owner of Redworks Communications and Coaching, works with and supports leaders develop their leadership competencies and raise the bar on performance.
Using tailored leadership training and coaching, Marielle supports new to established leaders improve their knowledge, skills, abilities, and mindset to be successful in their roles and become the best leaders they can be.
She provides coaching, consulting, training, and facilitation in the areas of leadership, career success, building better relationships, effective communication, overwhelm and time management, change management, engaging and mobilizing employees and retirement lifestyle planning.
Marielle is a certified professional Results executive and personal coach, a Conversational Intelligence coach, Certified Positive Intelligence Coach, an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation, and an Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) with the International Association of Business Communicators.
Anita Torres, owner of Passion Powered Leadership Coaching & Consulting, LLC, Anita brings her passion and high energy to everything she does. She is a highly motivated, passionate, and results-driven Professional Certified Executive Leadership Coach, a Certified Talent Development Consultant, Engaging Facilitator, and a co-author of Experts & Influencers in Leadership.
Anita works with leaders who want to communicate simply, to engage teams powerfully, to thrive in business, and to be leaders worth following. Her specialty is on leadership development from C-Suite to new supervisors with a focus on leadership mindset using emotional, and conversational, and positive intelligence concepts, skills, and assessments as well as real-world skill development and practice.
With over 20 years in the talent development field, Anita gets to the heart of the individual and/or organizational performance gaps with solutions that best address goals and needs. She takes pride in coaching, consulting, and developing quality, effective, and efficient professional development programs that cultivate top performance at work, at home, and in life.